At Ekklesia, we often say ”We gather in order to scatter.” As we do life in Nashville, we create a rhythm of gathering as a large group for worship/teaching and then scattering out across the city in small Community Groups to fellowship, process, and live out what we have learned.
Being on a college campus, parking can be a bit tricky. Here are our suggestions:
1. Arrive early. We start at 10:30. Allow as much as 20 minutes extra to park & walk. Feel free to drop off family members first, then go park and walk.
2. We have several parking places behind our building designated for families with children or those with disabilities.
3. You can try to park on the street near our gathering place, but most is restricted. Do so at your own risk.
4. The best option is the 2525 West End Garage at the corner of West End Ave & Natchez Trace. Enter behind PF Chang’s in front of the Marriott. It’s a short walk. Sometimes they charge on Sunday mornings, sometimes they don’t. Starbucks will always validate you for up to 2 hours. Centennial Park is also a free option.
6. If all else fails, call us at 615-517-1382. We’ll help you out.
We currently have five Community Groups that meet in homes across the greater Nashville Area on various nights of the week. They are great places to get to know others, ask questions, dig into Scripture, and apply it to our everyday lives. We would love for you to check out a Community Group. For more information, or to find a Community Group in your neighborhood, please email Brandon Hays
What to Expect on Sundays
Our worship gatherings are laid back and informal. Dress is relaxed, so please feel free to come as you are. We keep it simple … focusing on worship through modern music, expository teaching, and prayer. We are a new church, less than a year old, so our attendance often fluctuates. We try to create an intimate gathering where you feel welcomed and encouraged.
We have children’s classes available during the Sunday worship gatherings for preschool – 5th grade. We have a nursery for infants, but parents are always
welcome to keep their children in the worship gathering if they choose. (Crying doesn’t bother us!) For more information on childcare, please email Sarah Yarbrough
. For any other questions, please email info@EkklesiaNashville.com
or call us at (615) 517-1382.